Emergent Network: Home | United States | United Kingdom | Germany | Africa | Wiki |

The Central Valley Emergent Cohort will meet Wednesday, March 26 at 7:00 p.m. We are trying a new venue out this time - New Stars Vegetarian Restaurant at Champlain & Perrin (1134 East Champlain Drive, Suite 108, Fresno CA 93720 | map). I have reserved the back party room. I need you to please RSVP to me so that I can let them know how many to prepare for.
You don't need to buy food but it would be nice if you did :). Christi, Allison and I eat there
and the food is reasonably priced and very good.

March Cohort Meeting Plan

-Visit & Order Food/Drinks

-Practice: Lectio Divina
Scripture Reading & Silent Contemplation

-Discussion Questions to Prepare For: (work in progress)
1) If you had 1,000 pounds of tofu popsicles what would you do with them?
(Oops, that ice breaker always pops up. Forget this question.)
2) What are the core beliefs (non-negotiables) that you hold?
3) How have your experiences shaped these?
4) In what ways can we be gracious and learn from those who have a different
set of non-negotiables?
5) Is #4 important? If so, why?
6) What about those tofu popsicles?

Please feel free to suggest changes and new questions.
I'd really like some feedback here.

If you know of anyone that may be interested in this group please send me
their email and I will add them to our list.

Hope you can join us this month!

Tom Cotter
t(dot)cotter(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
www.cotterhome.com