Emergent Network: Home | United States | United Kingdom | Germany | Africa | Wiki |

Sojourners,

It has been a while since I have really had time to sit and think about
our cohort. With a six week old and some sleepless nights it has been
hard enough to focus on my full-time job. That being said I wanted to
coordinate a gathering for July. I know that the summer is somewhat
hectic so what I propose is that we try to meet in July, take August
off and then connect again in September. I feel deeply that our times
together have been rich and are necessary as we progress together in
joining God's mission for the world.

I would love some feedback for a date in July to connect, which week is
best and which day? Please either e-mail me or leave a comment about
what might work best. I hope this e-mail finds everyone well and I
will look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Barry Falke